LA PIZZA LOCA - Review about Gigante Pepperoni Pizza from Long Beach, California
La Pizza Loca
1470 Pacific Ave
Long Beach location.
I ordered a gigante pepperoni pizza at 7:27 pm from their online website. At about 8:30 the pizza arrives and after taking it inside, I discover that the pizza is not pepperoni it is cheese. Ok, that's fine..no problem but we wanted pepperoni and paid a little extra for it so I decided to call and get them to send the correct pizza. They put me on hold 4 times to discuss the situation with the manager instead of just putting the manager on the phone. Then they begin telling me "it's not their fault, that's how they received the order so the won't correct it". How is that not their fault? My receipt clearly says pepperoni! So, I ask for a refund because at this point it was just the horrible customer service and unwillingness to correct their mistake. They tell me they won't refund my money (because at this point everyone was hungry and someone stole 2 pieces out of the gigante cheese) and that they won't replace it but instead will send me a large pepperoni. I say okay that's kind of ridiculous but I guess that will have to do. Fast forward we wait until 9:55 pm and still no pizza and no word from them. We decide to call and see what the deal was and they tell us once again that it's not their fault and either we can wait another hour or forget it. But that a refund is out of the question. What?! Seriously? We live literally 1.1 miles away from this place! When I told the "manager" that we would be contacting his supervisor, he tried to backtrack and offered to send me the large pepperoni the following day.. I declined and let them keep the extra money we paid for the pepperoni and the tip money. This establishment is just awful to try and argue that it
was my fault that they got the order wrong.. And then to lie and say they will send a smaller pizza..? Horrible customer service and I know I shouldn't have expect much since its a not a very highly rated place but I was just astonished at the lack of liability and straight up disrespectful attitude from the manager, Juan Rivera. I will definitely not be ordering from this place again and will strongly recommend to all of my friends and family to steer clear of la pizza loca. On a side note, the pizza was super under cooked and had barely any cheese on it. Bad experience with management and ordering aside, the pizza was not good. I don't know if all locations are like this but the pacific avenue one was bland and tasteless.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Gigante Pepperoni Pizza
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Restraunt never received order... Called next day for refund.... Phone system said "10 minute wait" turned into 51 minute wait!.... Waste of time in 2 days!!!!! Customer service DID NOT..."
- "Perfect pitch, I was sold when I first came...but that's just about the highlight of it... Front bumper is flaking. Issue with repair date (limited to inconvenient days and have to..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."