LA PIZZA LOCA - Review about Gigante Pepperoni Pizza from Long Beach, California
La Pizza Loca
1470 Pacific Ave
Long Beach location.
I ordered a gigante pepperoni pizza at 7:27 pm from their online website. At about 8:30 the pizza arrives and after taking it inside, I discover that the pizza is not pepperoni it is cheese. Ok, that's fine..no problem but we wanted pepperoni and paid a little extra for it so I decided to call and get them to send the correct pizza. They put me on hold 4 times to discuss the situation with the manager instead of just putting the manager on the phone. Then they begin telling me "it's not their fault, that's how they received the order so the won't correct it". How is that not their fault? My receipt clearly says pepperoni! So, I ask for a refund because at this point it was just the horrible customer service and unwillingness to correct their mistake. They tell me they won't refund my money (because at this point everyone was hungry and someone stole 2 pieces out of the gigante cheese) and that they won't replace it but instead will send me a large pepperoni. I say okay that's kind of ridiculous but I guess that will have to do. Fast forward we wait until 9:55 pm and still no pizza and no word from them. We decide to call and see what the deal was and they tell us once again that it's not their fault and either we can wait another hour or forget it. But that a refund is out of the question. What?! Seriously? We live literally 1.1 miles away from this place! When I told the "manager" that we would be contacting his supervisor, he tried to backtrack and offered to send me the large pepperoni the following day.. I declined and let them keep the extra money we paid for the pepperoni and the tip money. This establishment is just awful to try and argue that it
was my fault that they got the order wrong.. And then to lie and say they will send a smaller pizza..? Horrible customer service and I know I shouldn't have expect much since its a not a very highly rated place but I was just astonished at the lack of liability and straight up disrespectful attitude from the manager, Juan Rivera. I will definitely not be ordering from this place again and will strongly recommend to all of my friends and family to steer clear of la pizza loca. On a side note, the pizza was super under cooked and had barely any cheese on it. Bad experience with management and ordering aside, the pizza was not good. I don't know if all locations are like this but the pacific avenue one was bland and tasteless.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Gigante Pepperoni Pizza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "Restraunt never received order... Called next day for refund.... Phone system said "10 minute wait" turned into 51 minute wait!.... Waste of time in 2 days!!!!! Customer service DID NOT..."
- "Perfect pitch, I was sold when I first came...but that's just about the highlight of it... Front bumper is flaking. Issue with repair date (limited to inconvenient days and have to..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."